- In a continued effort to keep us all safe. NO visitors allowed at the hospital and the LCHD Fitness Center is closed to the public
- Due to COVID-19, the hospital is taking the following precautions effective IMMEDIATELY:
- Kitchen is closed to the public
- If you are coming to the hospital for lab / x-ray or during business hours, you MUST enter through the lobby doors.
- LCHD would like to thank our patients for their patience as we do our best to keep us all safe. 😊
ABOUT THE COVID19 CORONAVIRUS
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus is thought to spread mainly between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet) through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It also may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads. Information about COVID-19 is rapidly changing.